Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Our June 20th meeting is right around the corner!  
We are now meeting on the third Saturday of the month at St. John's Baptist Church on Holland Rd.  Please go to the small church building in the back of the complex.  The building is the original white church and you enter with the stairs at the very back.  

Bring one of the first quilts you made to this meeting.  Won't it be fun to see how your quilting has changed and grown over the years?  I know mine has and my first top is quite embarrassing!  But I know it tells me that I have become a better a quilter in the years since.  

Bring any new show and tell you may have been working on.

Sign ups are still open for our guild sewing retreat in November and you can find more detailed information here

No comments:

Post a Comment